Easy to Use10
Share your experience to help others
The Jabra Motion series let you focus on the conversation, not technology, with intuitive features that adapt to your environment and movement. Connect to all your phones using one headset and transfer calls between phones as you head out the door. Roam up to 300 feet and enjoy all-day talk time with exceptional call quality and comfort.
One Headset For All of Your Phones:
Features multiple phone connectivity, so you can stay connected to all your phones using the same headset. Transfer calls from your desk phone or VoIP softphone to your mobile and continue your call as you head out the door.
Easy and Intuitive Call Control:
Built-in sensors ensure you never miss a call. When picked up, the headset automatically answers incoming calls and intuitively adjusts the volume to your surroundings. Answer calls using voice commands, or use the foldable boom arm.
Superior Call Quality and All-Day Talk Time:
Experience crystal clear call quality wherever you are - even in noisy, windy environments. The intuitive ‘Power Nap’ mode makes the headset power down when not in use to give you more talk time. Up to 300 feet hands-free communication for your desk phone, VoIP softphone, mobile phone and tablet.
Custom Fit for Optimal Comfort
Unique design enables you to adjust the height of the speaker housing arm for maximum comfort. And, three ear gel tips are included for a perfect fit.
est-In-Class 300 Feet Wireless Range
Tired of being tied to your desk? Have the freedom to move about in and outside of the office space up to a range of 300 feet from your phone without having to put your call on hold.
Multiple mobile workers with a flexible office environment are enabled to use the same office space at different times with the Hot Desking feature. Just plug in your headset to any Jabra Motion Office base and you’re ready to work.
Touch screen base for convenient call control, charging and hot desking.
USB adapter and soft pouch for headset included.
• Wireless Technology - Bluetooth version: 4.0
• Talk Range - Up to 300 feet
• MFI Chipset (Apple) - Yes (The MFI Chipset is a built-in chipset that enables compatibility with Apple products and utilizes standard Apple MMI functionality.)
• NFC Near Field Communications / Perimeter Pairing is an easy pairing functionality that connects two devices that are in close proximity to each other.
• Operating System - Apple Mac OS and Microsoft Windows
• Usage - Works with mobile phones, connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls, and works with traditional desk phones
• Control Center enables you to manage all of your devices directly from Jabra PC Suite, enabling greater control and mass deployment
• Music - Device can stream music from a source, such as a Smartphone, Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet, or MP3 player
• Frequency Response - Hifi|Narrowband|Wideband
• Digital Signal Processing is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
• Microphone Type - Dual Microphones (Noise Blackout™) have an aggressive noise filter coupled with two microphones utilizing Digital Signal Processing (DSP) software to remove noise
• Mute function - Yes
• Talk Time - Up to 8 hours
• Standby Time - Up to 360 hour(s)
• USB Charging - Yes
• Charge Time - Up to 120 minutes
• Wearing Style: Behind-the-ear
• Ear Cushion Type: Large, Medium, and Small sized ear gels
• Movement sensors activate features in a device based on movement, or lack thereof. An example would be turning off a device when no motion is detected.
• Touch Screen - Yes
• Visual Indicator shows status of various functions, such as connection, pairing, battery level and audio-link status.
Now feel free to contact Goheadsets where representatives are all time available to assist their valuable existing and prospective customers.