item code: KX-HDV130B
Selling price: $60.00
List price: $79.00 (24% off)
You Save: $19.00
price include all taxes.
The Panasonic KX-HDV130B is an entry-level IP phone that has streamlined functions along with the amazing high-definition voice quality.
It is regarded as being a corded IP phone. When buying a phone like this it is advisable to check out its features and specifications so that you can know whether this is the phone that you are looking for.
Continue reading on to find out some features along with a specification of this device that may be what you are looking for in a corded IP phone.
Display qualities of the KX-HDV130B
This phone has a handy LCD allowing it to be easy to use.
- The LCD display is monochrome graphical.
- The useful LCD’s size is 132 x 64 pixel and 2.3 inches graphical LCD.
- The LCD contrast includes 6 levels.
- The LCD backlight options are On, Auto and Off.
How can the KX-HDV130B be installed?
You should know the different ways that the device you are getting can be installed so that you can see whether your choice of the installment is present. This phone includes the installment option of desk mount tilt with two positions present.
You can mount it on the wall. The KX-A440 is optional. The power adapter or KX-A423 is also optional.
Some Exciting Audio Features to Note
In any phone the audio features are vital. Read on to find out the audio features of this phone.
- The Handset, Speaker, and Headset Volume have 8 levels. This includes echo cancellation along with distortion prevention.
- There are 27 ringtones that you can choose from.
- The ringer volume has 8 levels as well as Off.
- The Headset Port is RJ9 jack.
- You will get the HD Voice feature.
- This phone has a speakerphone option.
Software Features to Know About
This Panasonic phone has some software features that you should know about.
- The Phone Book (Local) option is 500.
- You will get LDAP Remote Phonebook.
- The XML Remote Phonebook option is also included.
- The call log entries include 30 incoming calls and also 30 outgoing calls.
- The conferencing options include 3 parties and that within the terminal, and multi-party dependent, particularly on the server.
- The XML Application feature is available.
- The Music on Hold option is supplied by Host Service or PBX / SIP Server.
Some IP Features of this Phone
- There are 2 SIP Accounts.
- The SIP Compatibility includes RFC 3261 Standard SIP Server, and Asterisk, Broadsoft, plus Panasonic IP PBX.
- The IP version is IPv6 or IPv4.
- The DHCP Client option is present.
- DNS is available.
- HTTP and HTTPS are IP features to note.
- SNTP Client is present.
The Configuration of this Panasonic Device
The Plug & Play configuration is server-based configuration and TR-069. The manual configuration includes internal web configurator and Local (LCD based) type of network configuration.
- The ethernet ports are two.
- The ethernet interface is 10/100Mbps.
- You will get the PoE or Power over Ethernet option.
Some other Specifications of this Device
- The programmable keys are two.
- You need to know the operating environment of this device. It is 0 ? - 40 ? (or 32 ? to 104 ?).
- You should know the dimensions of this device so that you can be sure that it will fit where you wish to place it. The dimensions of this phone (i.e., Width x Depth x Height; not including the handset, stand attached) includes the high position that is 167 mm x 165 mm x 148 mm. The low position is 167 mm x 173 mm x 115 mm.
- Knowing the weight of a device like this can be helpful. The weight with the handset, handset cord as well as stand is 691g.
Now feel free to contact Goheadsets where representatives are all time available to assist their valuable existing and prospective customers.
Start the ball rolling by posting a comment on this item!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Call (800) 533-4014