item code: KX-TGF352N
Selling price: $83.00
List price: $90.00 (8% off)
You Save: $7.00
price include all taxes.
This is a corded or cordless answering system that has caller ID or call waiting. If you are looking for a phone like this, continue reading on to find out more.
Display of the Phone
- The display resolution is 103 x 65 pixels.
- English and French are the display languages.
- The diagonal size or metric is 8.6 cm.
- Monochrome is the color support.
- There is the backlit option.
- To allow you to view details more easily there is an LCD display.
- The form factor is AAA type.
- The battery is rechargeable.
- The talk time is up to 780 min.
- Standby time is up to 288 h.
- It takes 7 hours to recharge this phone.
Important Features of the Phone
- You will get a dual keypad with this phone.
- The Intercom option is available.
- There is a speakerphone.
- Additional features of this Panasonic phone include babyphone or room monitoring. There is an Eco Mode. This phone is Key Detector compatible. You will get battery backup. The caller announcement by voice option is available. Night mode is present. The noise reduction feature is present. Outside line remote is also available.
- The color is an attractive champagne gold one.
- The included phone accessories include a belt clip, power adapter, along with phone charging stand. These are present to help you use the phone more easily.
- You can place or mount this phone on the tabletop, and it is also wall-mountable.
- You will get call screening and also toll saver services with this Panasonic phone.
- With this model from Panasonic, you will get caller ID or call waiting feature.
- The maximum handsets supported are six.
- 3-way conference call capability is present.
- If you need an answering machine with your phone, this Panasonic phone has a recording capacity of 17 minutes.
- When getting a phone you should know about the different call services available. The Panasonic phone includes Call Hold, Call Waiting, and Caller ID, as well as Voice Mail.
- There is the menu operation feature.
- 15 ringtones are present.
- There is a volume control option.
- You will get a polyphonic ringer as well.
- The handset locator option present.
- To make it easier to use when there is less light like at night, there is a lighted keypad.
- For those who have some difficulty in hearing, this phone is hearing aid compatible.
- The additional functions include Intercom, alarm, snooze function as well as built-in clock.
- The CE-Cables is a phone line cable.
- The headset jack option is present.
Telephone Memory Features
It is important to know the telephone’s memory options so that you can know whether the phone is able to store what you want. There are three one-touch dial buttons.
The dialed calls memory is ten. When it comes to the caller ID memory this includes 50 names plus numbers. The phone directory capacity is 100 names along with numbers.
Service and Support for the Panasonic KX-TGF352N
Whenever you buy any device you should have a look at the warranty available so that you can know what to do if any fault occurs.
Read the warranty carefully so that you can know what it covers. The Panasonic KX-TGF352N has a one year warranty. The warranty is a limited one. Services that are included are parts as well as labor.
Dimensions and Weight of the Base
You should know the dimensions of the base so that you can figure out whether this phone will fit where you want it to be placed.
- The width is 8.7 in.
- The depth is 6.4 in.
- The height is 4.1 in.
- The weight is 20.5 oz.
Dimensions and Weight of the Handset
- The width is 1.9 in.
- The depth is 1.2 in.
- The height is 6.6 in.
- The weight is 4.9 oz.
Now feel free to contact Goheadsets where representatives are all time available to assist their valuable existing and prospective customers.
Start the ball rolling by posting a comment on this item!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Call (800) 533-4014