What Customers Like Best
Easy to Use10
Share your experience to help others
The CA12CD-S is a cordless PTT (push-to-talk) headset adapter designed to provide wireless communications and PTT functionality for applications such as Public Safety Dispatch and Air Traffic Control. The CA12CD-S is supplied with the analog Console Interface Cable (PJ-7) as shown. For digital applications, Model SSP 2468-01 (sold separately) can be installed. This USB-PTT Adapter Cable replaces the Console Interface Cable and provides a complete digital solution. The CA12CD-S uses digital processing (DECT™ 6.0), and operates in the UPCS band (1.92 – 1.93 GHz ) in North America. European versions are also available that operate within the DECT frequency range (1.88 – 1.90 GHz). Various connector options are available upon request.
CA12CD Adapter Features:
- CA12CD Digital (DECT™) technology operating in the 1.9GHz radio band provides superior voice clarity and security.
- CA12CD Industry standard ergonomic design of PTT unit.
- CA12CD Robust PTT switch with selectable locking/non-Locking operational modes.
- CA12CD Two charging wells; one for the remote unit while the other facilitates charging the extra battery pack (supplied with unit).
- CA12CD Lithium-Ion battery packs provide longer talk time (approximately 8 hours) and faster recharge rates.
- CA12CD Quick Disconnect™ facilitates use with Plantronics H Series headset tops. CA12CD is special order ( nonreturnable or non-refundable.