item code: 92380-01
Selling price: $164.00
List price: $230.00 (29% off)
You Save: $66.00
price include all taxes.
Plantronics MS250- Commercial Aviation Headset
A reseller of different headset brands around the globe- GoHeadsets.com offers several benefits, one being free shipping benefit. The company returns the payment to the customers who are not satisfied with the products. A proper research is conducted by the company during the procurement process and the most workable, professional and versatile headsets are purchased as the company offers 100% guarantee on the products it is reselling.
Commercial Aviation Headset are crucial, hence the communication between air and ground should be effective. Plantronics Headsets are qualitative and offers the crystal-clear communication between the two. Just like other models, the MS250 is also an amazing one offering variety of benefits to the users. It has a 5-foot cord PJ055 and PJ068 each. When considering the sound quality, it is much reliable and exemplary. Its comfortable style and a comfortable standard make the headset more demanding. It further adds a noise-canceling microphone that clears the background noise and provides uninterrupted and effective communication.
- Length of the Cable- 5.75 ft
- Connectors: Microphone: Molded or equivalent PJ068
- Receiver: Molded or equivalent P J055
- Type of receiver : Dynamic
- Impedance of receiver: 600 ohms
- Sensitivity of receiver: 90 dBSPL with an input of 1mW at 1KHz
- Receiver Frequency Response: 100 to 5000 Hz
- Type of Microphone and Amplifier- Noise-canceling electret microphone with amplifier
- Microphone and Amplifier Frequency Response: 300 to 5000 Hz
- Microphone and Amplifier Sensitivity: -28 dBV into 150 ohms with an input of 94 dBSPL at 1kHz
- Microphone and Amplifier Supply Voltage: 8-16 V dc
- Gross Weight -Headset: 1.95 oz (55.4 g)
- Gross Weight -Cable: 4 oz (115 g)
- Comprehensible voice transmission between the Air Traffic Control and commercial pilots accompanied by noise-canceling microphones (Models used with MS200, MS260 and MS250)
- Understandable voice transmission
- Superior audio quality lets the user hear every word clearly.
- Different styles of wearing- customized fit
- All-day Comfortable wearing
- Commercial aviation headsets being reliable and durable from a company offering service since 1964.
- Lightweight, comfortable and compact design
- All standards are met
Quality trusted- approved from FA
Start the ball rolling by posting a comment on this item!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Call (800) 533-4014