What Customers Like Best
Easy to Use10
Share your experience to help others
SC 660 USB ML is a premium dual-sided USB stereo headset optimized for Microsoft Lync. It is specifically designed for quality-conscious contact center and office professionals requiring outstanding sound performance.
With Sennheiser HD voice clarity and ultra-noise canceling microphone, SC 660 USB ML optimizes speech intelligibility in noisy contact center and office environments.
Designed to manage calls seamlessly through the call control unit, SC 660 USB ML offers great functionality and convenience when connected to Microsoft Lync. Stainless steel and brushed aluminum parts with a unibody headband construction create an iconic, high-end design that enhances strength and robustness.
Features include sound-enhancement technology for voice clarity, with leatherette ear-pads for powerful sound and wearing comfort. A metal-reinforced headband maintains a perfect fit and is numbered for easy accurate adjustment. Incorporating ActiveGard® acoustic shock prevention, SC 660 USB ML is optimized for all-day users who require maximum call-handling flexibility and durable highend performance in busy Unified Communications environments.
Features and Benefits:
- Optimized for Microsoft Lync – with integrated call control and USB connector
- Sennheiser HD voice clarity – wideband sound for a natural listening experience
- Ultra noise-canceling microphone for perfect speech transmission
- Sound-enhancement profiles – perfect for communication and music
- High-quality neodymium speaker for outstanding HD audio quality
- ActiveGard® technology protects users from acoustic shock and sudden sound surges
- Stainless steel hinge on speaker joint for maximum strength
- Brushed aluminum parts for strong and lightweight design
- Unibody headband construction for maximum strength at stress points
- Kevlar® reinforced cable for extreme durability
- Large leatherette ear-pad for exceptional wearing comfort and powerful sound
- Ultrasonic welded microphone housing for maximum durability
- Extension headband with number indications for accurate adjustment
- 90 degree turnable speaker-housing for space-saving storage and transport
- Ultrasonic welded ergonomic call control unit is strong and compact
- Unique magnetic holder for one-touch use of call control unit
- Call control unit allows for easy answer/ end a call, volume up/ down, microphone mute and redial last outgoing call
- 3 years of international warranty
- *Kevlar® is a trademark of DuPont.
Color - black
Wearing style - Headband
Connector - USB
Microphone - Ultra noise-cancelling
Frequency response - 150 hz - 6.800 Hz (wideband)
Max. sound pressure level - 113 dB limited by ActiveGard®
Cable length - 2900 mm
Weight - 167 g
Speaker type - neodynium magnet speaker
What's in the box?
Fixation kit for call control
Cable clip mounted on headset