Easy to Use10
Share your experience to help others
The E-60 Series entry phones are compact, vandal resistant, telephone line powered speaker phones designed to provide two-way handsfree communication. The E-60's compact size allows it to be mounted in a standard double gang electrical box.
The E-60 is available in four different attractive finishes to match your door hardware, light fixtures, etc. Replacement E-60 faceplates (PNL60) can be purchased separately and are available in all four standard finishes.
The E-60’s blue LED continually provides light for locating the push button in dark locations, dims to indicate off hook and flashes during incoming ring.
• Door or gate communication, business delivery entrances
• Use with a Viking C-200 or C-250 to control E-60 on a single line
• Use with a Viking C-500 to control 1 or 2 (expandable to 8) E-60’s and door/gate control on a single phone line
• Use with a Viking C-2000B to control 1 to 4 E-60’s and door/gate control on a single phone line
• Provide unique front and back door chimes and paging when used with a Viking SLP-1, SLP-4, and C-2000B
• Residential, commercial and industrial door security
• Use with a Viking K-1900-5 or K-1900-30 for automatic speed dialing on telephone lines or analog PABX/KSU station ports
• Use on any analog PABX station port with programmable ringdown capability
Now feel free to contact Goheadsets where representatives are all time available to assist their valuable existing and prospective customers.