What Customers Like Best
Easy to Use10
Share your experience to help others
Viking Electronics Handsfree Phone w/ Key Pad - Stainless
The Viking Electronics VK-K-1700-3 entry phone provides a tough and attractive handsfree phone for apartment and residential door entry, or applications requiring a vandal resistant speaker phone.
When the “Call” button is pressed, the K-1700-3 returns dial tone, and the keypad may then be used to dial any number.
If no touch tone is entered within 8 seconds, CPC is detected, a busy signal is detected, or the programmable maximum call time has elapsed, the K-1700-3 will automatically disconnect. Alternatively, the K-1700-3 may be disconnected by pressing the “Call” button again.
The K-1700-3 comes complete with a standard flush mount rough-in box. In addition, the K-1700-3 can be mounted in a Viking VE-6×7 Surface Mount Box (DOD 424).
For outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation, use model K-1700-3-EWP. For more information on Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), see DOD 859.
Vandal Resistant Features:
- 14 gauge louvered 316 stainless steel faceplate with permanent laser etched graphics
- Stainless steel “Call” button
- Heavy duty metal keypad
- T-10 Torx security mounting screws
Weather Resistant Features:
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel faceplate, screws and push button switch
- Switch internally sealed per IP67
- Mylar speaker
- Self-draining mic mount
- Faceplate, mic and speaker gaskets
- Blue “in use” LED
- Telephone line powered
- Volume adjustments for microphone and speaker
- Advanced call progress detection: disconnects on busy signal, return to dial tone, CPC, reorder tone, maximum call time out and 40 second silence time out
- Selectable auto-answer feature for monitoring
- Selectable push button disconnect
- Selectable VOX switching speed
- Zinc plated steel rough-in box with (2) 0.75″ conduit knockouts included
- Flush mount using the included rough-in box or surface mount using a Viking VE-6×7 Surface Mount Box (DOD 424)
- Apartment entry phone when used with a Viking K-1900-3, C-4000, or C-3000 Apartment Entry Controller
- Use with a Viking C-500 (DOD 177) to control one or two (expandable to 8) K-1700-3’s with door / gate control on a single phone line
- Use with a Viking C-2000B to control one to four K-1700-3’s with door / gate control on a single phone line (DOD 156)
- Courtesy and customer assistance phone
- Automated teller (ATM) phone
- Security or emergency phone
- Hot-Line phone when used with the K-1900-5 Hot-Line Dialer (DOD 317)
- Kiosk phone with 100 number speed dialing when used with the K-1900-9 Multi-Number Dialer (DOD 321).
Now feel free to contact Goheadsets where representatives are all time available to assist their valuable existing and prospective customers.