What Customers Like Best
Easy to Use10
Share your experience to help others
Viking Electronics VK-K-1705-3-EWP
Viking Electronics K-1705-3 WITH Enhanced Weather Protection
The K-1705-3 Series entry phones provide a tough and attractive handsfree phone for apartment, and residential door entry or applications requiring a vandal resistant speaker phone.
The K-1705-3 Series entry phones are available in two attractive finishes: “brushed stainless steel” and “oil rubbed bronze”.
When the “Call” button is pressed, the K-1705-3 returns dial tone. The keypad may then be used to dial any number.
If no Touch Tone is entered within 8 seconds, CPC is detected, a busy signal is detected, or the programmable maximum call time has elapsed, the K-1705-3 will automatically disconnect.
Alternatively, the K-1705-3 may be disconnected by pressing the “Call” button again. The K-1705-3 comes complete with a standard, flush mount, rough-in box. In addition, an optional VE-6x 7 weather resistant, surface mount boxes are available.
Features of Viking Electronics VK-K-1705-3-EWP
- Built-in high resolution color video camera with wide viewing angle, tilt/swivel adjustments and wide operating temperature of -30°F to 150°F
- Audio and video transmission on one CAT5E cable
- Vandal Resistant Features: 14 gauge louvered 316 stainless steel faceplate with permanent laser etched graphics, stainless steel “Call” button, heavy duty metal keypad and T-10 Torx security mounting screws, scratch resistant powder coating (model K-1705-3-BN)
- Weather Resistant Features: Marine grade 316 stainless steel faceplate, screws and push button switch. Switch internally sealed per IP67. Mylar speaker. Self-draining mic mount. Faceplate, mic and speaker gaskets. Weather resistant powder paint (K-1705-3-BN)
- K-1705-3-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD 859 for more information)
- Available in 2 standard faceplate finishes: 316 brushed stainless steel or oil rubbed bronze
- Blue “in use” LED
- Telephone line powered
- Volume adjustments for microphone and speaker
- Advanced call progress detection: disconnects on busy signal, return to dial tone, CPC, reorder tone, maximum call time out and 40 second silence timeout
- Selectable auto-answer feature for monitoring
- Selectable push button disconnect
- Zinc plated steel rough-in box with (2) 3/4” conduit knockouts
- Optional VE-6x7 Surface Mount Box available
- Selectable VOX switching speed
Applications of Viking Electronics VK-K-1705-3-EWP
Now feel free to contact Goheadsets where representatives are all time available to assist their valuable existing and prospective customers.
- Apartment entry phone when used with the K-1900-3 Apartment Entry Dialer or C-4000 Apartment/Office Entry Controller or C-3000 Apartment Entry Controller
- Use with a Viking C-500 (DOD 177) to control 1 or 2 (expandable to 8) K-1705-3’s and door/gate control on a single phone line
- Use with a Viking C-2000B to control 1 to 4 K-1705’s and door/gate control on a single phone line (DOD 156)
- Courtesy and customer assistance phone
- Automated teller (ATM) phone
- Security or emergency phone
- Hot-Line phone when used with the K-1900-5 Hot-Line Dialer (DOD 317) Note: When installing a line powered the phone on a low voltage and/or low loop current phone system extension, a TBB-1B Talk Battery Booster may be required (DOD 632).
- Kiosk phone with (100 number speed dialing) when used with the K-1900-9 Multi-Number Dialer (DOD 321)