item code: VK-BLK-4-EWP
Selling price: $228.00
List price: $380.00 (40% off)
You Save: $152.00
price include all taxes.
Viking Electronics BLK-4 with Enhanced Weather Protection
The BLK-4-EWP provides high visibility indication of analog line status through a high powered LED strobe and / or beacon visual indicator. The BLK-4-EWP is the ideal solution for the hearing impaired and can be used equally well in loud warehouses or factories, where ringing phones cannot be heard.
Alternatively, the BLK-4-EWP can be used to add emergency notification to pre-existing emergency phones by turning on the strobe light when the emergency phone is in use.
The included control module has a disable input which is ideal for two-button emergency phones, such as Viking’s E-1600-20A, allowing “Info” button calls to be placed without activating the relay (turning on the emergency strobe light, camera, etc.).
Four DIP switches are provided for turning ring detection on or off, off-hook / loop detection on or off, 12VDC or dry relay contact output, and for selecting a ring cadence mode which allows the relay to follow ringing or to remain activated during the off time of standard ring cadence.
The control module can be installed on any standard telephone line or analog PABX / KSU station. The strobe can be interfaced to flash on ringing, off-hook or a combination of ringing and off-hook (line in-use).
Features of VK-BLK-4-EWP
- Durable polycarbonate lens
- High-output long life LED technology
- Four programmable flash patterns:
- Single Flash
- Double Flash
- Quad Flash
- Flicker Flash
- 6 programmable beacon and strobe brightness settings
- Immune to shock and vibration
- Flush mount or surface mount with weatherproof single gang box (included)
- 0.75? knockouts for connecting conduit, etc.
- Strobe and control module may be installed separately
- Can be configured to signal: ringing, off-hook, a combination of both ringing and off-hook (line in-use), or triggered from a contact closure
- SPDT relay contacts provided
- Selectable ring cadence mode: strobe light will remain flashing between rings
- Switched 12VDC output: follows relay activation for powering strobe lights, cameras, etc.
- Disable input, ideal for use with two-button emergency phones like Viking’s E-1600-20A (DOD 215), will not activate strobe light on “Info” calls
- Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), EWP products are designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating, see DOD 859
- Ringing phone or TTY indication for the hearing impaired
- Ringing phone indication in loud warehouses and factories
- Emergency illumination for emergency phones in elevators, campuses, hallways, parking ramps, etc.
- Alarm indication for security systems or alarm panels with phone dialers
Start the ball rolling by posting a comment on this item!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Call (800) 533-4014