item code: VK-CTG-2A
Selling price: $714.00
List price: $1,190.00 (40% off)
You Save: $476.00
price include all taxes.
Viking Electronics Network Clock Controlled Tone Generator
Viking’s model CTG-2A is a networked clock controlled tone / message generator designed to provide accurately timed tones and / or messages over an existing paging system. This provides a cost effective way of signaling school period changes, factory shifts, breaks, lunch periods, etc.
The CTG-2A has four programmable trigger inputs which are ideal for triggering emergency alert tones / messages to indicate fire evacuation, severe weather, lock down, all clear or can be used in store caster applications for “customer service required” announcements, etc.
The CTG-2A can also be used as a master clock to synchronize Viking CL Series wireless clocks, see DOD 466.
Features of the VK-CTG-2A
- Up to 14 schedules and up to 1,000 events
- 6 minutes of CD quality WAV file record time
- Up to 14 different tones or messages
- 4 programmable trigger inputs for emergency tones, etc.
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time and leap year correction
- Programmable NTP Clock synchronization
- PC programming software included
- RS485 clock SYNC terminals for remote Master Clock control of Viking CL Series RF synchronized clocks
- Non-volatile memory with 4 day clock back up
- Factory loaded with school / factory tones and evacuation signals (ANSI S3.41), etc.
- Remote program via TCP / IP network
- Page trigger outputs (12VDC and DPDT relay)
- Programmable auxiliary relay contacts (DPDT)
- 24 hour digital clock displays hours and minutes
- One mono line level pre-amp input and audio output
- Built-in 1 Watt mono audio amplifier
- One isolated audio output for PABX / dial access paging
- Master volume control
- Programmable volume control per tone / message
- Time base selection: Network, 50 / 60Hz or internal
- Programmable message repeat count for trigger inputs
- Signal the beginning and end of class periods, breaks and lunch periods for schools
- Signal the beginning and end of shifts, breaks and lunch periods for factories / businesses
- Provide trigger controlled emergency alert messages for fire, flood, severe weather, lock down, etc.
- Provide messages at specific times for store sales, promotions, closing times, airport loading zones, etc.
- Provide auxiliary contact activation at specific times for specific durations for controlling lights, cameras, unlocking doors / gates, etc.
- The CTG-2A can also be used as a Master Clock to synchronize Viking CL Series wireless clocks (DOD 466)
Start the ball rolling by posting a comment on this item!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Call (800) 533-4014