item code: VK-E-1600A
Selling price: $295.00
List price: $492.00 (40% off)
You Save: $197.00
price include all taxes.
VK-E-1600A Viking Electronics Viking Emergency DialerOVERVIEW
The VK-E-1600A is an ADA Compliant type of red emergency phone that has built-in dialer along with voice announcer. This emergency phone is made to give customers fast and also reliable kind of hands-free communication. This is for standard analog telephone line and analog phone system station port. Read on to find out more about the VK-E-1600A.
Features of the VK-E-1600A
- The VK-E-1600A is an item that meets ADA requirements present for elevator or emergency telephones. This device will automatically light the handy “Call Connected” LED for your benefit, it can send a unique location type of ID code or also voice announcement. For the visually impaired there is the Grade 2 Braille label.
- This device can be programmed from your touch-tone phone as well.
- 5 programmable emergency numbers is how many this emergency phone can dial up to. Also 2 central station numbers can also be dialed.
- This emergency phone is able to be programmed in such a way to automatically give a digital announcement that will identify the location from where the emergency call is coming.
- On top of this, a DTMF touch tone type of code may actually also be delivered.
- When it comes to a “Call Connected” LED, this can be initiated both manually or automatically.
- If you are wondering where all programming parameters, such as phone numbers as well as location numbers get stored, this is in non-volatile memory.
- You should know that this emergency phone is phone line powered. It does not need batteries and also external power.
- The VK-E-1600A is compatible when it comes to common kind of Central Station Monitoring equipment.
- If you are interested in the Automatic Noise Cancelling or ANC feature, you will get this with the E-1600A. This feature is there to provide clear audio when in noisy type of environments.
- Hands Free operation is present with the E-1600A.
- This emergency phone is phone line powered.
- It is remotely programmable for your ease.
- The useful advanced call progress detection feature is present.
- If you wish to use this item for outdoor installations in a place where it will encounter precipitation and condensation, then you may want to consider getting the E-1600A-EWP model. This model has the Enhanced Weather Protection or EWP feature.
- Any public access place
- In elevators
- You can use this emergency phone in convention centers
- If you need an emergency phone to be installed in parking ramps or lots, check out the E-1600A
- Stadiums is another place where this emergency phone will work
- Emergency pool phones
- Emergency stations present at a campus
- In entryways needing an emergency phone
- Medical centers
- Area of refuge location
- In lobbies
- Silent hold-up alarm dialer if utilized with the Viking PB-1 Panic Button Kit. Now feel free to contact Goheadsets where representatives are all time available to assist their valuable existing and prospective customers.
Start the ball rolling by posting a comment on this item!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Call (800) 533-4014