item code: VK-K-1900-7-EWP
Selling price: $451.00
List price: $752.00 (40% off)
You Save: $301.00
price include all taxes.
Viking Electronics Viking K-1900-7 with EWP
The K-1900-7-EWP panel phones will auto-dial a 1-32 digit programmable phone number each time the handset is lifted. The unit will touch tone or pulse dial and will not auto-dial on incoming calls.
The K-1900-7-EWP housing consists of a heavy gauge stainless steel panel, an armored cable, a heavy duty handset, and an all metal cradle. The K-1900-7-EWP can be easily touch tone programmed at the shop or installation site.
All programming is stored in non-volatile memory. The K-1900-7-EWP features Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), ideal for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation.
EWP products feature foam rubber gaskets, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming.
- Auto dials one programmable speed dial number (up to 32 digits)
- Touch tone or pulse dialing
- Non-volatile memory, no batteries required
- Operates on analog PABX and key system extensions or analog Centrex and CO lines
- Programmable 6 digit security code
- Touch tone programmable
- Vandal Resistant Features:
- 0.105? thick 316 stainless steel panel with permanent laser etched graphics
- Armored cable
- Metal cradle
- Hex drive mounting screws
- Weather Resistant Features:
- Enhanced Weather Protection designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD 859)
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel faceplate and screws
- Armored 54? handset cord
- Programmable pre-dial pause
- Blocks fraudulent calls from hand held pocket dialers
- Hearing aid compatible amplified handset with sealed push button volume control
- Programmable Default Volume Level
- Programmable Volume Control Disable
- Zinc plated steel rough-in box with (2) 0.75? conduit knockouts included
- Flush mount using the included rough-in box or surface mount using a Viking VE-5×10 Surface Mount Box (DOD 424)
- Catalog sales
- Courtesy and customer service phones
- Automated tellers (ATMs)
- Hot-Line reservation phones
- Security and emergency phones
- Replaces leased ring down circuits
Start the ball rolling by posting a comment on this item!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Call (800) 533-4014