What Customers Like Best
Easy to Use10
Share your experience to help others
VK-SR-IP Viking Electronics SIP Loud Ringer with Visual Ring OVERVIEW
The SR-IP tends to be a SIP compliant PoE type of powered audio device. It gives audible along with visual ring indication, particularly for SIP VoIP phone systems. At the time that it is registered with your SIP server, this device will ring specifically in one of the 4 programmable ring patterns.
A bright red LED will also be flashed when ring detection occurs. At the time of ring detection, you should know that this unit’s internal relay contacts also tend to activate giving a trigger for the Viking SL-2 Strobe Light or the LPL-1 Visual Ring Indicator.
The SR-IP is usually louder in comparison to a telephone speaker. This is because it has a high-efficiency type of Class D power amplifier along with high-quality loudspeaker.
- SIP Loud Ringer with Visual Ring Indication
- PoE-powered audio device for providing loud ring and visual ring inidcation for SIP VoIP phone systems
- Four programmable ring patterns
- Programmable Automatic Gain Control (AGC), which automatically compensates the ring volume for background ambient noise
- Applications - use the loud ringer for noisy or variable noise environments and the visual ring indicator for quiet areas
- 2 Amp relay contacts for LPL-1 or SL-2 strobe light control
- SIP compliant
- Class 2 PoE with consumption <6.5W
- Network downloadable firmware
- Surface mounts to a single gang or 4"x4" electrical box, wall, or post
- Remotely adjust ringer volume
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 93dB SPL at 1 meter
- Audio Codecs: G.711u, G.711a, G.722
Advanced features of SR-IP
When it comes to the advanced features of this unit, this encompasses programmable Automatic Gain Control or ACG technology that is able to automatically increase the ring volume so as to compensate for any moderate type of ambient background sound.
The ACG feature tends to be good for variable noise environments. This includes offices, classroom, restaurants, and so on. This feature makes sure that the ringing gets heard but is not annoyingly and unnecessarily loud to disturb you.
Applications needing a louder ringer, you can have a look at Viking PA-IP (DOD 505).
Where can the SR-IP be used:
The audible or visual ringer is for variable noise environments including:
- And so on
The visual ringer indicator is for quiet places like:
- And so on.
Some features to note of the SR-IP:
Now feel free to contact Goheadsets where representatives are all time available to assist their valuable existing and prospective customers.
- SIP compliant
- PoE powered
- You will get a bright red LED handy visual ring indicator.
- This unit surface mounts particularly to a single gang or also to a 4” x 4” electric box or it can also be put directly to your wall or post.
- The programming software is included.
- This unit is remotely programmable.
- You can remotely adjust the ringer volume.
- There is a diagnostic so that you can test mic, speaker, plus the relay.
- The extended temperature range is -40? to 140?.
- There are four programmable ring cadences. These include normal, double, and short-short-long, plus short-long-short.