What Customers Like Best
Easy to Use10
Share your experience to help others
To get the full benefit of your Unified Communications solution, you need a full-featured headset. To get those professional features without paying an arm and a leg, you need the VXi Envoy™ Office. With the Envoy Office, you get the hear-and-be-heard advantages of a VXi headset—thanks to class-leading noise cancelling microphone technology and wideband audio. It’s lightweight and comfortable enough to wear for hours. With convenient inline controls that meet Skype for Business standards.
- Be heard clearly with the industry’s best noise-cancelling microphone technology.
- Enjoy crystal-clear communication with HD Voice.
- Get the most out of your telecommunications applications.
- Get better results when using voice recognition software.
- Enjoy hi-fi music or tune out distractions with the stereo version.
- Just plug in the USB connector and you’re good to go.
- Control volume and answer, end, or mute calls with inline controls.
- USB interface for plug-and-play ease of use.
- Hi-fi audio with DSP for clearer conversations and great sound quality.
- Advanced noise cancelling eliminates background noise and improves communication.
- Works with popular UC and softphone applications.
- Lightweight, comfortable design is easy to wear.
- Real-world durability stands up to all-day, every-day use.
- Inline control of volume, mute and call answer/end.*
- Two-year, hassle-free warranty.
- Headset Weight (Stereo)
- 3.1 oz. (87.88 g) headset only
- 4.58 oz. (129.84 g) with cable and fob
- Flexible, snap-lock microphone boom
- 11" (27.94 cm) expandable to 13" (33.02 cm)
111.7 dB ± 3 dB at 1 mW
32 Ω ± (15%) @ 1 kHz, 0.178 V
20 Hz to 20 kHz
6 mm bi-directional noise cancelling
Ambient Noise Suppression
100 Hz to 10 kHz.